Welcome to Our New Office
Our Hong Kong studio has finally moved to a new location in Sheung Wan! Taking over a former timber furniture shop premise, the new office for One Bite Design Studio combines locality with a playful juxtaposition between old and new.
- Sealing history and disclosing the narrative - all existing structure, infrastructure and window frames are maintained. Protected and framed as a piece of exhibit.
- Sliding glass panels becoming a flexible partition and discussion panel.
- Upcycling as part of the design - Metal scaffolding from previous projects become the main design backbones. Discussion tables are upcycled from old cable drums.
- A flexible meeting space incorporating exhibition, discussion, workshops & table-tennis
- Positive vibe - through colourful injection of motives & graphics, creating a cheerful workspace.
- Pet-Friendly - Multi-level frameworks allowing the office cat managers to creatively re-imagining the office space as their new playground
More info at: https://www.onebitedesign.com/50-54-lok-ku-road